Beau is a large dog, we ordered the xlarge size for him. He thoroughly enjoyed this for 2-3 days & then the small piece left that we put in the microwave. Thank you for that tip!
I have two Jack's and they are chewers. Having allerigies I find most chews I buy them they are done so quickly. These are definitely long lasting. Keeps them busy!!!
This treat is the best to keep our Ripley happy and entertained. He absolutely loves them and even more when they are small and have been microwaved.
My dog loves these chews!
We love this chew so much! Not only can you give it to your dog as a regular chew, but when it gets small you can microwave it for a tasty treat! So there is no waste! My dog literally waits at the fridge while it cools down from being in the microwave. A great way to keep the dogs busy!